Please note the addition of the following new rules from the site owner and security:
- Private security will be in place in addition to local law enforcement
- The small door/gate at space 20 / 21 (front corner of the lot by the houses) will be closed and remain locked for the remainder of the season. All foot traffic in and out must come through the main drive way.
We are a single entry lot. When you arrive, your space number is checked off (to protect your space) and your pass has been deemed used and the space is now occupied for that tailgate. Do not check in if you plan on leaving with the intention of returning. If you have too many people or too much stuff for a single trip, then you should have bought additional spaces.
Please use the bags given to you or bring your own if you need more. There are plenty of bins around the lot for trash. The County’s cleaning crew will pass on notes about messy spaces and will deal with the spaces firmly, including canceling passes, if necessary.
Leaving your vehicles is not allowed – vehicles left after hours will be towed by City Garage, 803.765.9780. Plan accordingly (this includes bringing jumper cables if you have some – someone will need them). As mentioned, the gates are chained closed at the end of the tailgate and opened again during the week for County maintenance. We do not know when they will return and don’t keep up with their schedule.
We do not have a Lost & Found. If anyone turns anything in, we’ll let everyone know, however given the amount a trash and cleaning up during the nighttime, it is rare that anything is found.
Please let us know if you have any questions. If you need us, you can ask at the gate or through our contact information online during the week.
In addition to these key points, please make note of the following:
*** We do not allow golf carts into Morrison Memorial. If you have friends that come to the lot in a cart, please let them know that it will not be let in and they will have to leave it outside. ***
- Passes must be displayed at all times. Vehicles without site hangers or parked in the wrong space, will be towed at owner’s expense, no questions asked. Vehicles are to be parked in the same direction as the space. If you pass breaks and can no longer hang, please place it on the dash when you are parked, and contact us for a replacement
- You will be given a trash bag on the way into the Lot and their are plenty of bins and drums around the Lot to dispose of your trash. Please use the trash bag (more available at gate if needed) and keep your space in order. Messy spaces will be reported.
- Please remember, that if you purchased one or more spaces and give the pass to others, you are the responsible person on file for any infractions that may occur. Your parking privileges will be revoked in the event of an infraction.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted; however, we ask that you use good common sense when consuming beverages. The Richland County Sheriff’s Department and private security patrols our grounds during the game. Those persons who have become drunk and disorderly, who are consuming alcohol under age, or engage in any illegal behavior, are subject to arrest, jail and revocation of parking privileges.
- No fires, only contained cooking grills are permitted. All material utilized for cooking must be extinguished before leaving your parking site. If anyone lights more that a lighter and you are not about to cook, your space will be in serious jeopardy . Morrison Memorial is a County park and fire is not allowed. Passes will be revoked for fires.
- If you need to drop people/things off and plan on leaving and then returning later, please pull up outside and do not enter the gates or check in, as mentioned at the beginning of this post.
- The use of speakers or electronic equipment is permitted as long as it does not bother your neighbors or others around you. You may not have performers or bands in the lot or at your space.
- The selling of merchandise, soliciting/and or soliciting for a business selling or giving information/prizes/articles away or the posting of bills is prohibited, and in some cases by law.
MORRISON MEMORIAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE ANY PARKING PERMIT(S) FOR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS. IF A PERMIT IS REVOKED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AND YOU MUST VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. WE TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS TO INSURE A SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT WHILE YOU ARE HERE, BUT MORRISON MEMORIAL WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGES TO ANY PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY OR INJURIES SUSTAINED DUE TO YOUR, OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUALS NEGLIGENCE.
Morrison Memorial’s gates will be open from 11:00am – 9pm. Please be aware of the closing time and be prepared to be on your way. This is a major stipulation and given all day tailgating, time is not the easiest thing to keep track of, however we need everyone keep their eyes on the time at the end of the tailgate. If time passes you by and you are reminded to pack your things, please do so…when it’s time, it’s time.
If there are any other problems at the gate, please be patient and the gate take care of you. If you need assistance inside of the lot, please seek out a member of the private security team or local law enforcement.